Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What's up with this???

OK. I know we all love Lesli. She brings joy into the lives of people who know her because she cares about them. She has a beautiful smile and bright and bubbly personality that rubs off on you. I get that. (Actually, I've got that.) When I comment about her and how much I love her and how lucky I am to be her guy, I get more comments than when I blog about golf or crazy ideas that I have.

She definately leads an interesting life, and I am happy to be her sidekick in life and ride her coattails. The ride has been awesome so far and I know it is only going to get better. The comments that I make about partners and putting the time in to make things better all relate to what I try to do with my relationship with Lesli. I don't always succeed at being a good husband and I don't always succeed at being the best Steveo, but I know I always love her and will always keep trying.

Life is good. I didn't always feel that way, but since Lesli has come back into my life I can honestly say that life is good...no, make that GREAT!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

that's so sweet steve! i hope i can find someone like les{only a boy} for me someday! you guys are cute!!!

ForeverSarahLee said...

Agreed... The cutest couple ever!

•stephanie• said...

yay . . . a man blogger. and i agree with what you have to say about lesli. {love her!} i also agree that you are a great cooker-boy. thanks again for the awesome brownies at amelia's wedding.

Jamie said...

Hey Steve -

It's me, Jamie. Just saying HI! I promise if you update your blog, I will comment. ;)

shabbyscrapper said...

ok,ok...we love you too!!! and don't you forget it! lesli is the person she is, partly because of you...seriously, you get some of the credit. she is just as lucky to have you back in her life...and you both deserve each other. wait, that sounded rude. but you know what i mean.
love ya both...and honestly, at the risk of sounding needy, richard and i would absolutely love to join you and the hot tottys next time!

Jenn said...

Ok- one time, I went to the driving range and when I hit the ball far- I screamed with pure excitement! Apparently, not something your suppose to do. But- I was sooo excited!
And you seriously almost brought tears to my eyes with this post. I love that you both truly love one another. It is about being the best you can and loving each other on the good days and bad.

Jenn said...

Ok- one time, I went to the driving range and when I hit the ball far- I screamed with pure excitement! Apparently, not something your suppose to do. But- I was sooo excited!
And you seriously almost brought tears to my eyes with this post. I love that you both truly love one another. It is about being the best you can and loving each other on the good days and bad.

kacee said...

Stippy! I had heard you were blogging, finally found you through Sarah's blog - not my mother! Surprised? lol

Looks like you (and your cooking)have quite the following! I know I am a HUGE fan, too bad you are so far away...I have stolen quite a few of your specialties and impressed! Funny that I still haven't gotten the minestrone soup down yet...actually your prev post explained it - its a little of this and that, different each time - I don't do well without specifics! Maybe next time we are together you can make it and I'll sit back and take notes...

Sorry for the novel, read any good books lately?